Geplaatst op: 01 feb 2019
- Categorie: Test analist/Test manager
- Provincie: Utrecht
Wij zijn op zoek naar een Testanalist met kennis van Calypso (RABOBANK)
Startdatum : 1 februari, voor 36 uur in de week
Standplaats : Utrecht
Rabobank and Derivatives are looking for an experienced Calypso Test Analyst with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the financial institutions, a consultancy or in a financial software company.
The Calypso Test Analyst will be expected to:
- Design and Execute Test Cases for various Calypso Projects, Enhancements and Releases.
- Work in close collaboration with the Product Owner and DevOps teams to understand Requirements to design Test Cases to test it.
- Design, Development, and Execution of Manual and Automated Test Solutions.
- Analyse Automated Test Results and Failures.
- Maintain existing Automated Test Solutions.
- Document Test Cases and Maintain the Test Library;
- Setup and Configure Test Environments and Execute Test Cases.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Calypso Version 13+ or higher;
- Financial Products such as Foreign Exchange, Money Markets and Derivatives;
- Trade Processing, Confirmations, Settlements, Payments and Accounting;
- Unix, SQL and Oracle Databases;
- File Transfer Protocols and Middleware Architecture;
- Unit Testing, (Automated) Regression Testing, Integration Testing and SIT/UAT;
- Test Automation Tools such as Fitness, Selenium, or similar;
- Agile Scrum and DevOps methodologies.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Strong ability to work independently in a Techno Functional environment;
- Very good Analytical Skills and problem-solving ability;
- Must be a fast learner, self-motivated, team player, and collaborator;
- Good communication skills;
- Test Certification of any type – would be an added advantage;