Geplaatst op: 05 feb 2019
- Categorie: Software Ontwikkeling C / C++ (Embedded)
- Provincie: Noord-Brabant
Wij zijn op zoek naar een C++ Senior Embedded Software Design Engineer (bij ASML)
Startdatum : Zo spoedig mogelijk , voor 36 uur in de week
Standplaats : Veldhoven (bij Eindhoven)
Would you like to develop software for our EUV Source that further limits the required operator intervention? This might be the job for you!
Together with other team members it is your mission to provide and improve software that enables fully automated solutions for controlling and managing the EUV light source.
- In order to enable the development of new EUV Sources, we constantly need to improve the performance and reliability of our systems.
- Making robust software solutions for the hardware of the subsystems involved is a strong enabler for the roadmap of our products.
- Your job will be to setup the subsystem drivers. Implement the necessary interfaces and algorithms and also add supporting software like diagnostics.
- Next to creating new functionality, the work consists of troubleshooting and integrating of the new functionality in the existing (legacy) SW.
- We are proud of our team. We hire talented, motivated people and give them responsibility and the autonomy to innovate. We like people with a ‘can-do’ attitude and we want people who are inquisitive, hungry and eager to grow with us.
- Develop and maintain SW in C++
- Perform Software Impact Analysis for proposed changes
- Write / update required documentation (design, test, …)
- Implement and test accepted changes
- Able to coach Junior SW Design Engineer
- BSc or MSc in computer science, embedded systems or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years in development of technical embedded software.
- Experience with C++, Python and Object Oriented development
- Good communicative skills
- Team player with a flexible and pro-active attitude
- Ownership and able to act independently
- Eager to learn
- Good knowledge of English
- Quality oriented