Geplaatst op: 09 apr 2019
- Categorie: Development Oracle / Apex / PLSQL
- Provincie: Gelderland
Wij zijn op zoek naar een Oracle Developer in Nijmegen
Start : 1 mei , voor 40 uur in de week
Standplaats : Nijmegen
Manufacturing IT Nijmegen implements, develops and maintains IT solutions that enables the semiconductor factory ICN8 to run their operations effectively and efficiently and to continuously improve their performance. There is a large variety of IT systems, that is well integrated. Applications vary in the stage of life cycle management. The factory has an important level of automation and equipment integration. ICN8’s performance depends heavily on availability of IT systems, and innovations in the functionality offered.
You will be working as an Oracle PL/SQL Developer within Nijmegen IT in the realization of complex industrial engineering and manufacturing process control applications.
Your main responsibilities in this function are:
Integration of industrial engineering applications in the Nijmegen IT landscape.
Rebuild an existing process control application in an Oracle solution.
Challenges in this position: being able to understand a complex environment and create complex data processing solutions.
- Oracle PL/SQL programming.
- Linux scripting.
- Analyze business requirements and create a functional and technical solutions document.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- 1-3 years + relevant experience as a Software Engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in technical area.
- Academical intellectual credentials required to understand complex subjects and get up to speed fast.
- Demonstrated capability of creating complex solutions.
- Fluent in Dutch.
- Enthusiastic and showing initiative.
- Able to work independently and as part of a small team.
- Project approach (mindset) with can do-attitude.
- Being able to adapt to a changing environment.
- Working under deadlines.
- We are looking for a local candidate with long term commitment.