Geplaatst op: 29 mei 2019
- Categorie: Data-analist / BigData
- Provincie: Noord-Holland
Wij zijn op zoek naar een Data Engineer/Big Data Engineer voor de SVB
Standplaats : Amstelveen
The Big Data Engineer will work on the collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing of huge sets of data. The primary focus will be on integrating, configuring, maintaining , implementing, and monitoring big data components such as, Apache Kafka, HBase, Spark and MongoDB. Designing scalable and future-proof systems, working with large sets of structured and unstructured data. You will work closely with teams to provide end-to-end build data solutions.
- 3 years experience as Data Engineer
- In-depth knowledge of – and experience with – the Hadoop ecosystem. For all technologies mentioned below, experience in a production environment is expected.
- Real experience with Scala;
- Real experience building production applications with Apache Spark;
- Real experience with Big Data processing, Big Data processing and Big Data storage;
- Real experience with columnar storage solutions like Apache HBase and/or MongoDB; including knowledge about data modelling for columnar storage;
- Real experience with Apache Kafka; o Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources;
- Hands-on development experience, preferably in a Scrum/Agile setting.
- Experience with Spark Streaming
- Experience with Spotfire
- You have the ability to consult and advise a team on best tool selection, best practices, and optimal processes;
- You are curious, proactive, fast learner able to quickly picking up new areas;
- Good communication skills;
- Must be capable to take the role of trainer/coach.