Geplaatst op: 15 feb 2019
- Categorie: Consultancy
- Provincie: Zuid-Holland
We are looking for a MuleSoft Engineer for Robeco
Startdate : As soon as possible, for 40 hours a week
Location : Rotterdam
- Senior software developer (> 7 years of experience);
- Approx. 2 – 4 years of experience with Mulesoft API development;
- Strong knowledge on RAML and RESTful API design and development;
- Proven experience with several software development and deployment tools, like GIT, Jenkins, XLDeploy, Maven, etc.;
- Proven experience with being part of, and working in scrum teams;
- Experience working in a C4E and transferring knowledge to other developers
- Clear infrastructure affinity;
- Experience in the financial sector is a benefit.
- Focused on getting results; candidate must be able to balance between technical excellence and meeting project milestones;
- Self-organized; there isn’t a lot of capacity to guide project team members on a day to day basis;
- Team player, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Great antenna for organizational- and team culture; The candidate must be able to adapt his/her communication to the audience;
- Candidate must be able to translate functional targets to his/her tasks and vice versa;
- Flexible; we expect 2019 to be a turbulent year for the IT delivery organization. Project goals and team can and will change in the course of the year.
- The candidate must be able to adjust and blend in on these changes without losing focus on achieving their personal targets.
- Start a.s.a.p.
- Min. 4 days on location in Rotterdam
- Occasional travel might be part of the job
- Dutch speaking is only nice-to-have