Geplaatst op: 12 apr 2019
- Categorie: Consultancy
- Provincie: Noord-Holland
For our client we’re looking for an AWS/Serverless Developer
Location : Amsterdam, Netherlands
We are continuously improving and developing our financial services. We do this using Agile scrum. Towards the future we are looking to develop an increasing amount of services in the AWS cloud and are looking for developers that can help us doing so. Developing services in the cloud is not only writing the code, it starts with designing a solution using the services that are available in AWS, a proper way of working (CI/CD) and also monitoring and running you software in production. You won’t be doing this alone: we work with development team in which both the backend as well as frontend (ios/android) is developed together with PO, analysts, tester and scrum master.
About you As a developer you have a varied career in software development, you master multiple disciplines and have worked with various platforms. You have demonstrated experience in the design and development of applications based on the AWS technology stack. You have a passion for technology and have social skills in a team. Because of you, the technical standard is constantly improving. You recognize what the right choices are and have the ability to make these choices yourself.
- Technically strong, but open to new insights
- Extensive experience in developing backend software
- Demonstrable experience in the design and development of software based on AWS
Preferred Skills AWS
- The AWS platform (Lambda, DynamoDB, SNS, API gateways)
- Development in node.js.
- Infrastructural aspects of the AWS platform
- Setting up the development process in CI/CD
- Affinity and insight into mobile app development
- Affinity and insight into software development for financial services