Geplaatst op: 01 mei 2019
- Categorie: Business Intelligence (BI)
- Provincie: Noord-Holland
We are searching for a Informatica Developer / Bigdata (Hadoop) Engineer
Location : Amsterdam
Are you an Informatica BDM developer? Do you have experience in working with Hadoop? Then you are the person we are looking for!
As our company we are majorly changing our IT landscape for the Finance and Risk departments. The program is named FRAAI. FRAAI is one of the key strategic programmes of our company, replacing 100 out of 105 applications with a future proof solution.
As a senior development engineer, you will be contributing Informatica BDM and ETL knowledge and experience to a team of experts, closely aligning with business and IT stakeholders
- 7-10+ years’ experience as a software engineer developing technical skills, of which most of them are with Informatica.
- 2-3 years of experience with the Informatica Big Data Management (BDM) module or IDQ on a Hadoop platform
- At least 1 year of experience with Hadoop
- 5 years of experience with PowerCenter
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies like Hive, Spark, HDFS
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Informatica or other IT related study
- Knowledge of and extensive experience with XML and SQL
- Knowledge of Unix command and scriptingExperience with DevOps and knowledge of CI/CD
- 3 year of working in Agile/Scrum team is preferable
- 3 years’ experience in Finance and/or Risk or Accounting is preferable
- You enjoy to deliver quality and work accurately, but are flexible enough to also high level results when this fits the purpose
- You take responsibility for your own work and are keen to contribute to the team goal