Software Engineer (MS SQL/SSIS/SSRS) bij de Rabobank
For our LBB Bubble team we are currently looking for a Software Engineer within IT Systems - Risk & Finance.
Responsibilities for this position are as follows
- You translate technical specifications into technical solution designs.
- You are responsible for developing and deploying the solution.
- You also help in testing of applications against requirements.
- You have a DevOps mindset and help the team in case of Production issues.
- You work with stakeholders to ensure they can understand the solutions build and can use it to meet their needs.
- You coordinate change implementations from start to finish through the chain.
- You keep an eye on technical dependencies and signal it to the team.
- You are an experienced Software Engineer with proven knowledge and experience in Software Development projects. You have completed a bachelor degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance or similar.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in Microsoft SSIS development and preferably with BIML.
- Knowledge and experience with business intelligence principles (SQL, data integration, ETL).
- Knowledge of data modelling, standardization and relational data models.
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of databases (MS SQL/SSIS/SSRS).
- Knowledge of and experience with data warehousing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Experience with Agile and/or SCRUM way of working.
- 40 uur